More Information & Photos of this Hotel
Approximately 35km from Dubai International Airport and 25km from the business and financial districts, the city's traditional souqs and tax free shopping malls. The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is located on the prime white sandy beachfront of Jumeirah, adjacent to The Emirates Golf Club, and The Montgomerie Dubai, world championship courses.
All Dubai hotel rooms and suites feature: wired internet access, two-line speaker phones with private voice mail, twice daily housekeeping service including nightly second service, fully stocked honor bar with refrigerator, plush terry bathrobes, electronic in-room laptop safes, full-size ironing board, iron and slippers.
38 spacious and beautifully appointed sea view Club Level rooms, all with private balconies, are available throughout levels five and six of the hotel. Access to the Club Level Lounge is included.
87 spacious and beautifully appointed pool and garden view deluxe rooms, all with private balconies or patios, are available throughout levels one to four of the hotel. Some deluxe rooms provide views of the Arabian Gulf.
8 spacious and beautifully appointed pool and garden view suites, all with private balconies or patios, are available throughout levels one to four of the hotel. Some suites provide views of the Arabian Gulf.
3 spacious and beautifully appointed sea view Club Level suites, all with private balconies, are available throughout levels five and six of the hotel. Access to the Club Level Lounge is included.
A beautifully appointed sea view suite, with a separate spacious dining/living room and private balcony with sun shade and loungers, is located on level four of the hotel. Access to the Club Level Lounge is included.
The Ritz-Carlton Suite
A beautifully appointed sea view presidential suite, with a spacious dressing area with built-in wardrobe leading to an even more spacious marble bathroom with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna; has a beautifully furnished lounge and dining area plus equipped kitchen is located on level five of the hotel. Access to the Club Level Lounge is included.
Property Features & Amenities
- Two swimming pools including an extensive adult swimming pool with swim-up bar and a shaded children’s pool complete with waterslide
- Exclusive Club Lounge on the top floor with amazing sea views offering superb culinary presentations throughout the day and dedicated concierge service
- Two retail outlets including a Ritz-Carlton gift shop and jewellery shop
- All guest rooms and suites have wired internet access (at a supplement) while complimentary wireless internet access is available in the Club Lounge, Lobby and Lobby Lounge
- Full service Balinese-themed Spa with nine treatment rooms, plus Jacuzzi, steam and sauna
- Extensive fitness centre offering personal training and group classes
- Beauty salon catering to both male and female guests
- Four floodlit tennis courts and two glass-backed squash courts
- A Ritz Kids Club offering daily children’s activities in a secure playroom
- 292 sqm or 2,142 sq ft of meeting and banquet facilities, including Salon and La Baie
- Shopping, sand-skiing, desert driving, paragliding, dhow cruises, sailing, and falconry tours organized upon request by the Concierge
- Footsteps away from JBR Walk, a promenade of luxury retail shops, al fresco restaurants and cafes
- Nearest bank and ATM machine facilities are available 150 meters from the entrance of the hotel, in the nearby Al-Fattan Towers
- Convenient Dubai Marina location, only three blocks from Dubai Marina Mall
- Complimentary shuttle bus to either Mall of the Emirates with its world famous indoor ski slope or Dubai Mall, largest shopping mall in the Middle East
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai offers a variety of choices to the discerning diner. Irrespective which of the hotel's restaurants and bars are chosen, guests are assured that every meal will become a celebration – of food, friends and special occasions. Under the professional care of Executive Chef Viktor Stampfer, and Director of Food and Beverage, Fabrice Ducry, the creative and expertly trained chefs, together with attentive yet unobtrusive service staff, ensure each meal provides a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
La Baie: The hotel's signature restaurant, La Baie has a refined yet intimate ambience. Chef de Cuisine Simon Barber enhances the menu with progressive European dishes, presented as works of art retaining the natural flavours of the finest produce available.
Splendido: It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a contemporary Italian style that is reflected in the cuisine where a variety of fresh breads, pastas and deli items feature.
The Gulf Pavilion: It is an open air, poolside restaurant open for lunch until sunset serving grilled seafood and light meals based on the cuisine of Asia and the Pacific Rim.
The Library Bar and Cigar Lounge: Intimate, stylish and comfortable. The rich carpets and tapestries create a true library atmosphere. Both the Library and the adjacent Cigar room epitomize the very spirit of Ritz-Carlton graciousness.
The Lobby Lounge: The perfect meeting place at any time of the day! Fresh bakery items and a wide selection of morning coffees precede the popular Ritz-Carlton traditional afternoon tea.
Amaseena: Experience the romance of Arabia under the stars. Enjoy the soft sea breeze and gently lapping waves on the shore each night in Amaseena, the tented Bedouin Village.