The 321 rooms of the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort have been furnished in an elegantly modern and, at the same time, typical manner for the country. The comfortable rooms and suites all have a bath/WC, a hairdryer, an individually adjustable air conditioner, a TV, a telephone, high-speed Internet access (use for a fee), a safe, a minibar, a water pot to prepare coffee/tea, a balcony or a terrace. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.
An overview of the rooms of the Al Aqah Beach Resorts:
- Superior double room: approx. 34 sqm, some with a direct view of the sea
- Deluxe room: approx. 43 sqm, also have two sleeping berths in an optically separate area of the room, some with a view of the sea
- Executive room: approx. 47 sqm, sleeping and living areas optically separated from one another, living area with a corner seating area, some with a view of the sea. Additional features of the executive room: Fruit basket with fresh fruit upon arrival in the room, separate check-in/check-out, and access to the Miramar Executive Lounge. Here, you can enjoy a continental breakfast in the mornings and then refreshments throughout the day.
All suites at the Al Aqah Beach Resort have a large terrace with a view of the sea. The exclusive furnishings also include a living area separated from the sleeping area as well as a bad with a jacuzzi and a shower, two sinks and a telephone.
- Al Qasr Suite: approx. 84 sqm with a private pool and an approx. 73 sqm terrace
- Al Bawadi Suite: approx. 84 sqm with a 27 sqm terrace
- Al Rawda Suite: approx. 81 sqm with a 23 sqm terrace
- Al Dhow Suite: approx. 49 sqm with additional sleeping berth and a terrace
Bed size: Queen-size and twin beds. Electrical power: 220 V.
Two handicap-accessible rooms are available.
For a fee:
It doesn’t really matter whether you prefer fun and action or dream of a relaxed beach holiday – at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, you can push your limits in the fitness room or allow your soul to relax on the hotel’s own kilometres-long sandy beach. Your holiday experience will be complemented by a mix of shows, live music and cabaret.
- Fully-equipped fitness room, aerobics room
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Sports activities: (Beach) volleyball, basketball, table tennis and darts
For a fee:
- Bookable on-site third-party services: Tennis, archery, billiards/snooker
- Bookable at the Water Sports Centre (third-party service provider): Banana boat, snorkelling, scuba-diving, water-skiing and parasailing
- Indoor swimming pool
- Two health clubs (one for each gender respectively) with sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi and massage rooms
- Turkish steam bath
For a fee:
- All-day international entertainment programme
- In the evenings, live music or shows, cabaret
For a fee:
Inland trips offered by third-party service providers such as mountain or coastal tours or safaris can be booked at the hotel.
Children-friendliness is a top priority at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort. Here, the little ones will find plenty of offerings just for them – whether in the Kids’ Club or in their own pool, your children will have lots of fun and you can be sure that you will have an optimal family holiday.
Extra offerings for children
- Kids’ Club with a playroom and an entertainment programme for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Kids’ pool
- Covered playground
- Special children’s menus at the restaurant
- Baby cots based upon availability
For a fee:
Whether it involves conventions and conferences, incentives or events, the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort welcomes international and demanding business guests to a dreamy location in the Fujairah Emirat on the Gulf of Oman:
- Own event room with 116 sqm
- Amphitheatre in the middle of the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
- Daylight, air conditioning and the most modern conference technology available
- Free-of-charge lounge chairs, bath towels and sun umbrellas are available to you at the pool
- Fresh mineral water daily in the room
- Free-of-charge bathrobes for the duration of your stay
- Multi-lingual hotel personnel
- Car rental for a fee
- Laundry service for a fee
- Internet usage for a fee, Wi-Fi available in the lobby, the lobby bar and the executive lounge
- Various shops at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort (for a fee): Gift shop, florist, beauty and hair salon
- Medical service on call and for a fee
Restaurants & Bars at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah
- The main restaurant called “Al Majlis” serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets with tasty delicacies and the restaurant’s terrace has room for approx. 160 persons while the inside area has approx. 400 seats
- The lounge and the lobby bar called “Al Moltaqa” have room for a total of approx. 180 persons
- The lobby bar called “Terrace” serves cold beverages and snacks in a private atmosphere and possibility to smoke the traditional Egyptian water pipe
- Corlioni's Pool Bar and Restaurant
- Seasasia - Far East Fusion à la carte restaurant with outdoor and indoor seating
- Mammone – Italian à la carte restaurant
- Bahari Beach bar with snacks, beverages and water pipes
- “Bliss” - fun pub/discotheque
With access to the Miramar Executive Lounge, you can enjoy your breakfast and refreshments during the day in a particularly luxurious and exclusive ambiance.
Culinary offerings at the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah
Breakfast or half-board:
- Generous breakfast buffet included
- When booking the half-board: Alternatively, lunch or evening buffet in the main restaurant called “Al Majilis”, a dining voucher for the specialty restaurants given as an alternative to “Al Majilis”
For an additional fee:
- Full-board (buffet)
- National and international non-alcoholic beverages as well as a selection of alcoholic beverages from 10:30 a.m. until midnight included
- Dining voucher for the specialty restaurants as an alternative to “Al Majilis”
- Freshly-pressed juices